- Type: Asynchronous Motor
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Phase: Single-Phase
- AC Voltage: 460 V / 480 V
- Efficiency: IE 1
- Protection Class: IP44 / IP54 / IP55
- Winding: 100% Cooper Wire
- Insulation Class: Class B or Class F
- Certification: ROHS/U.L/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO/ISO9001
- Package: Outer Package
Electric drives are a controllable electromechanical system designed to convert electricity to mechanical and vice versa, and, of course, directly controls these processes.
Where do you use electric drives
Due to the wide range of applications and unique operation technologies, electric drives can be used at various industrial and domestic facilities:
- Printing industry;
- Woodworking sphere;
- Metalworking industry;
- Textile production;
- Automation of work of building objects and loading and unloading operations;
- On the food production line;
- Packaging production;
- Processing of glass, plastic, rubber.
Features of electric drives
The structure of a standard electric drive includes:
- Drive gear. Thanks to this, it becomes possible to control the speed of a certain range at the right time.
- Sensors They exercise control over the necessary parameters. They are usually used to determine the angle of rotation or speed of rotation.
- Control unit. This is an important component that allows you to maintain certain settings in constant mode.
- Feed unit. Responsible for the nutrition of the entire mechanism.
Electric drives are fully equipped systems that do not require additional external devices. Varieties of electric drives are presented below.
- Compact with integrated control section;
- Single grid inverters;
- Two-axis inverters;
- Power supplies;
- Distributed drive systems.
2.Control modules for a variety of configurations for solving problems, including high complexity:
- Working without sensors;
- Using an analog signal;
- Processing digital data;
- High precision single and dual axis with the ability to connect additional devices.
- High speed;
- Usual purpose.
Energy-saving amplifiers and power supplies are used for complex machining, have improved technical characteristics, are reliable and wear-resistant. They have integrated power supplies, which is necessary for configuration by a servo amplifier and servo motor. This technical solution prevents high energy costs and provides for safe shutdown of the device in an emergency. Amplifiers are most often used on small and medium-sized lathes.
All types of electric drives represent the best combination of accuracy and power of work, price and quality in the modern market and have the following technical characteristics:
- Smooth rotation and energy supply;
- The maximum speed of any model is at least 6000 rpm;
- The presence of an additional degree of protection against overheating and external influences;
- The maximum possible resolution of the code sensor.
How to buy electric drives
Equipment can be purchased at MEGATRONIKA. We supply products in Russia and the CIS countries with a long-term guarantee for all units in the catalog and bulk orders.