Lead Phototransistor Output
- Type: Reflective Object Sensor
- Output: Digital Sensor
- Sensing Distance: 1 mm
- Sensing Method: Reflective
- Output Type: Phototransistor
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Rise Time: 20 μs
- Mounting Style: SMD / SMT
- Certification: ROHS/U.L/CCC/VDE/CCC/SGS/ISO
- Package: Outer Package
In various areas of modern industry, devices such as reflective sensors are popular . Their main feature is the triggering of light or a change in its parameters. An additional function of the device is to alert the industrial support system. Today, in the production environment, a huge amount of equipment is used, including contactless and other types of photosensors.
Design Features of Reflective Sensors
The equipment that converts light waves consists of the following elements:
- The source of light radiation is a diode that generates signals.
- A light detector is a photodiode that responds to radiation values. It is designed to capture reflected from the surface of the waves that are generated by the radiation source.
- Electronic converter. Converts the light energy parameters received by the sensor into signals read by other devices.
Types of devices
Photosensors are required to perform many of the tasks facing modern industries. In addition to controlling illumination, these devices operate by the non-contact method, they detect objects moving at high speed. The choice of one or another type of sensor will depend on the operating conditions.
Depending on the method of operation, photoelectric meters are of the following types:
- With separate receiver and transmitter. These are the most durable devices, which differ in the response range and resistance to interference. In separate form, the sensor modules can be installed at a distance of tens of meters. Most often they are used in production in the presence of severe dust and gas contamination.
- Reflex. Similar devices detect objects that are within the overlap of optical radiation. The module consists of a switching relay element and a diode. Devices operate according to the following principle: as soon as an object enters the emitter zone, the signal is reflected by the reflector.
- Diffuse. Sensors of this type are used to turn off the circuit. With their help, you can detect objects of any configuration from different materials.
Sensors are divided into different types, not only according to the principle of functioning, but also according to purpose. They are general industrial and specialized purposes. In the second case, the devices are designed to solve narrow tasks in production. For example, sensors can recognize a label, a contrasting border, and other elements.
Equipment purchase conditions
You can purchase high-quality equipment for use in various industries, including retro-reflective sensors, at MEGATRONIKA. For several years we have been supplying reliable equipment from well-known manufacturers to factories and plants, and we also offer the following advantages:
- Favorable prices;
- Product warranty;
- Sending goods to all cities of Russia and CIS countries.