- Weight g: 2
Photodiodes FD-263-01 structure rn with a photosensitive element with dimensions of 3×3 mm. Designed for use in photoelectronic automation. The FD-263 photodiode is designed to operate in the photo-generating mode, and the FD-263-01 photodiode.
The FD-263 devices are decorated in a metal-glass case with a flat entrance window and hard tinned wire leads, and the FD-263-01 in a plastic case with a window in the form of a spherical lens and hard stamped tinned leads.
The cathode output of the FD-263 device is marked with a black dot on the housing, while the FD-263-01 device is elongated. The mass of the FD-263 is not more than 3 g, and the FD-263-01 is 2 g.
The main technical parameters of the FD-263-01 photodiode are:
- The size of the photosensitive element: diameter is 9 mm;
- Area of spectral photosensitivity: 0.4 … 1.1 microns;
- The wavelength of the maximum spectral distribution of photosensitivity: 0.8 … 0.9 microns;
- Rated operational voltage: 12 V;
- Dark current: not more than 0.1 nA;
- Current photosensitivity: not less than 0.12 A / W