FTP2-S (01-0122), Twisted Pair, 2 Twisted Pair
Cat5e Single Shielded
- A type: ftp
- Number of pairs: 2
- LAN Category: 5e
- Number of cores of the central conductor: single core
- Shielding Type: single
- Bay size, m: from 1m
- Weight g: 27.87
FTP cable 2PR 24AWG CAT5e 305m. Shielded twisted pair, conductor material is highly purified oxygen-free copper, with a diameter of 0.51 mm. (24 AWG). Sheath material – PVC.
Scope of a cable:
- Local area networks of general purpose.
- Home networks.
- Small business networks.
- Computer networks.
- Data networks.
- Digital television.
- CCTV systems (IP cameras).
- Security and access control systems.
- Highly specialized networks (trade equipment, storage networks, production networks using non-standard peripheral equipment, such as machine tools, variators, printing machines).
- A twisted-pair cable connects and transmits a signal between computers, computers and the server.
The use of cable is regulated by the Customs Union Certificate of Conformity (EAC).
The twisted-pair cable fully complies with the requirements of the ANSI / TIA / EIA-568-B.2 standard and the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 as amended in 2002 (edition 2).
- The cable has 4 (four wires), two pairs (2PR).
- The conductor material is highly purified oxygen-free copper, with a diameter of 0.51 mm.
- Insulation of the conductor – high density polyethylene (HDPE), diameter 1.02 mm.
- Shielding, FTP – ON SCREEN (Aluminum foil).
- External PVC insulation – polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thickness 0.5 mm.
- Total cable diameter 5.5 mm.
- The cable bending radius minimally withstands 8 (eight) external cable diameters.
- Frequency range 1-100 MHz.
- Operating temperature from minus 40 C to plus 60 C, laying and installation of cables should be carried out at a temperature not lower than minus 10 C.
- Packing: bay 305 m. / Four bays in a box.
- Service life 25 years.s
|Number of pairs||2|
|Number of cores of the central conductor||single core|
|Bay size, m||from 1m|