MARS 4K (01-2501), Coaxial (Digital) Cable Cu / Al / CuSn, (96%)
75 Ohm, White
- A type: mars
- External insulation color: white
- Impedance, ohm: 75
- Bay size, m: from 1
- Weight g: 48.92
Cable MARS 4K 75 Ohm. It consists of a central copper wire and a metal braid (shield), separated by a layer of dielectric (internal insulation) and has a common outer sheath PVC. The cable is used to transmit high-frequency signals and has a wave impedance of 75 ohms. Coaxial cables designed to operate in the microwave range are also called radio frequency cables.
Scope of the cable:
- For use in TV / DVB / DVB-S2 / DVB-T2 / HD networks.
- Local area networks of general purpose.
- Cable networks.
- Television networks.
- Digital television.
- Satellite television.
- CCTV systems.
- The material of the central conductor is oxygen-free copper wire, diameter 1.00 mm.
- Physically foamed dielectric, diameter 4.80 mm
- Screen – double-sided copper screen and braid, consisting of tinned copper conductors 80 x 0.10 mm.
- External PVC insulation – white polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with a green stripe, 0.85 mm thick.
- The total cable diameter is 6.8 mm.
- The impedance is 75 ohms.
- Operating temperature -20 C / + 75C.
- Service life of 30 years.
|External insulation color||white|
|Bay size, m||from 1|