Switch of loading modular
1p 63A OptiDin BM63R UHL3 KEAZ 103892
- Execution: On / off
- Number of poles: 1
- Rated continuous current Iu: 63 A
- Degree of protection (IP) of the front side: ip20
- Control type: Rocker arm
- With zero position: not
- Type of connection of the main electric circuit: Screw connection
- Suitable for switchboard: Yes
- Suitable for mounting on the front panel: Yes
- Suitable for mounting on the base: not
- Complete device in the housing: not
The load switch is a manual switching device and is designed for infrequent switching (on / off) of the load. The current consumed by the load must not exceed the rated current of the circuit breaker.
- FIELD OF APPLICATION
Residential and administrative buildings, outgoing lines of ASU 230 / 400V. Cannot be used for switching inductive and capacitive loads.
- PRINCIPLE OF ACTION
When you press the lever with your hand, the switch mechanism and the movable contact provide a double break in the electric circuit. During reverse movement, the switch contacts close.
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES OR ACCESSORIES
35 mm DIN rail.
|Execution||On / off|
|Number of poles||1|
|Rated continuous current Iu||63 A|
|Degree of protection (IP) of the front side||ip20|
|Control type||Rocker arm|
|With zero position||not|
|Type of connection of the main electric circuit||Screw connection|
|Suitable for switchboard||Yes|
|Suitable for mounting on the front panel||Yes|
|Suitable for mounting on the base||not|
|Complete device in the housing||not|